Monday, September 18, 2006

I have nothing to say. am I about to write an entire entry about having nothing to say? you bet I am. once in a while, I wish I had something of substance to write about. a fantastic voyage, for instance, or a life-altering incident in the street. a journey into the future or a meeting with aliens. even a useless insight into life or human nature would work well. but instead, I have come to the realization that yet another day has passed without me doing anything but study, play the piano and stare out the window looking forward to burwash's caramel swirl cake for supper.


if I die tomorrow, I will have spent the better part of the last 3.5 years doing nothing but memorize textbook. I can name the parts of the brain, but I've never seen a living one. I can spell the capital of iceland, but I've never been there. I am tired of waiting for my life to start.


aiya. and it's only the second week of school!

No comments: