Tuesday, September 26, 2006

well, that was incredibly difficult. it feels like I've just finished final exams. after talking with a prof this afternoon, all I'll have left to do for the applications is submit them. you like how casual that sounded? as though I talk to profs everyday. every month, even, or at least more than a couple times in my life. running on eight hours of sleep spread over the last two nights... hope I can form coherent sentences. otherwise, I wonder how the letter will look: "dear medical schools, I think this girl wanted me to write her a reference letter, but I'm not sure, she's still struggling with the basics of her first language..."


and then: soccer, piano, food and sleep. life doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Katie said...

update you pooface!