Thursday, November 02, 2006

now, this is the kind of university life I like. found a message late last night saying "we're sorry, but your GRE testing center is experiencing technical difficulties and you will have to reschedule..." I had to listen half a dozen times to be sure I wasn't imagining it. another 72 hours to memorize all words in the english dictionary spoken less than twice a year!


tonight was our apres-halloween party; in other words, our floor wide gorge-on-half-priced-candy-fest. it was really the first time I've had a chance to hang out in the common room all semester. I missed that. it's one of my favourite parts of living in the nunnery.


oh yes, last week I got my highest mark on a midterm since starting university. hear that, u of t? took me till fourth year to get above 90 on a test, but I did it, and it's proof that saving five weeks of reading till two days before the test does not equal automatic failure. point for me!

2 comments:

T.W said...

yay! You triumphed over the forces of darkness, aka, uoft! I'm so glad I'm in a program that lets me slack off ever so much nd still maintain a decent grade, because if i were in yours, I would have killed myself years ago!

Katie said...

BOOYAH! take that, you candy-ass bitch of a school!

ps: call me.