Monday, July 30, 2007

this beauty...




is located near kars, new brunswick, not too far from hampton, right on belleisle bay, two miles and a short ferry ride from my grandparents' cottage. my parents are making a bid on it tomorrow. it has the possibility of four bedrooms, or three and a family room, all of which have huge windows facing the belleisle. it's all wood inside - wood floors and ceilings. there's a gazebo bit in back and a wood stove in the basement, where two of the bedrooms are.


this is looking out towards the bay...


I have requested raspberry and blackberry bushes, a raft and a canoe.


parentals are there right now, staying at the old bishop cottage. the m.u. has called three times in the last two days to discuss possible purchasing of above beauty for a year-round home. it's strange to think that living in tonawanda may only be temporary. the p.u.'s moved here in 1980. my bedroom has been my bedroom since before I was born. if the parentals moved to new brunswick, when would I ever get a chance to come back and see my friends? what would happen to my sporatic weekend escapades to toronto? where would I get my american extent? man alive, I'd have to clean under my bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, llm here is mu!
on uncle Paul's computer. Love you. Am very amused to see Kars up on the screen. We did indeed just put up a bid ....brrrrrrrrr.... very scary stuff. We are having dinner with AA and UP and the three kids. Jo is cooking. She leaves you in the dust for cooking. Love to you all. MU

Katie said...

*droooollllsss*

bish, please move there so that i can visit (read: move in with you).

but dude, if you move to new brunswick i can't make fun of you for being a yankee anymore... i'll have to make fun of you for being a half-frog coaster instead!

are you excited or sad at the possible move?

simon said...

well written, affectionate, and interesting blog.
i'm swiss, and i have noticed that we share the interest in this country.

if you ever get the chance, come visit me

best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as menacing as it sounds :-) )