Friday, November 09, 2007

one day in the very near future, I will post pictures of something other than english countryside. next week, in fact. on monday I'm leaving for stratford-upon-avon, birthplace of old will shakespeare himself. I'm going to see a play put on by the royal shakespeare company and find me some thatched roofs. I'm also going to visit coventry cathedral and warwick castle, and I'm going to take an obscene number of photos.


but that's next week. today, leaves and magic.


first, leaves.



some more leaves.




and magic! every friday we have a guest lecturer come to give a talk about his or her research. today, this dude came from durham and talked about the science of magic. from the back of the room, he looked just like dean winchester. and eye tracking became magical.

No comments: