Thursday, November 08, 2007

what do I have in common with the following three creatures?


creature 1: The Queue. (yes, I know, more than one creature here.) they were queuing to have their photos taken. I'm not joking.




creature 2: The Bearded Tightrope Walker. also posing to have his photo done.




creature 3: Professor Nosehair. he said I could pet his nose if I promised to post his mug on the internet.




and what do we have in common? three things that I can think of off the top of my head: (1) we were all in derbyshire on sunday, (2) none of us has done any work today, and (3) we could all sit down and polish off a dozen wings, half a gallon of ice cream, a package of shortbread, and an order of chips and vinegar right now, and still have room for dessert.


I don't know if it's the hills or the air or what, but my normally voracious appetite has increased to epic proportions. the last few days especially - I've taken to supplementing each meal with a stack of cheese and crackers, an apple and a monster bowl of cereal - and that (along with the actual meal) more or less takes the edge of the hunger for half an hour or so. my hypothesis? I think my digestive system has fully recovered from the four years of abuse heaped on it by b-wash and is now seeking revenge on my checking account.


now to appease it before bed.

No comments: