Monday, June 16, 2008

don't see the happening. don't do it. it's a horrible movie. ninety minutes of watching people kill themselves. I haven't been this disturbed since the time in second year I stayed up half the night watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest. afterwards I had to watch the princess bride so I could get the image of jack nicholson's lobotomised head out of my mind long enough to fall asleep.


might try sleeping beauty this time. then go to bed with the lights on and the window sealed so toxins can't get in.


I kinda want my puppy. and my mommy. when I was little and used to anxious and worked-up at night, she'd give me something else to think about. mom, can you give me something to think about that's not people crashing their heads through windows or jumping off buildings or hanging themselves in the street?

No comments: