procrastinating! here are some fun things to do on an exam you haven't studied for and are going to fail anyway...
- bring a black marker. return the exam with all the questions and answers blacked out.
- every 5 minutes, collect your things, move to another seat, and continue with the exam.
- bring a pillow. fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking," and do some gibberish work. turn it in a few minutes early.
- do the entire exam in another language. if you don't know one, make one up! for math/science exams, try using roman numerals.
- fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "merry christmas." if you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. say you lost the first one. repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
- do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
- run into the exam room looking about frantically. breathe a sigh of relief. go to the instructor, say "they've found me, I have to leave the country!" and run off.
- if it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. if it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. be creative. use the integral symbol.
- make paper airplanes out of the exam. aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
- get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "andre, andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
exam #1 tomorrow and I have yet to crack open the textbook. at all. haven't done a reading yet this semester. but hey, it's only english. how hard can it be?