Wednesday, February 08, 2006

this is the type of week capital letters and exclamation points were made for.


QSDXVOIJEFOAMNWINAOOIFA!!!!!!


I have two papers and three term tests next week, and chaos (my computer) seems to think this is a good time to start having panic attacks. I'm not too sure what he thinks he's up to. maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just cleared out three years worth of word files and extra pictures. I even emptied the recycling bin. one kind gesture on my part, and he thinks he runs the joint. well, he's going to have to fight me for it! which one of us here has the power button?!?


maybe it's a good thing that tomorrow is a 12 hour day. gives us both time to cool down and gear up for battle. maybe we'll call a truce - at least until the essays are written and job applications are sent. I hope.

No comments: